At BGCN we want to support you in developing and growing your business. This might be through taking on your first employee or growing your current team.
Through our Associate HR Consultant, Lyndsay Salmon we can offer you support in all things employment, at a budget to suit you. Lyndsay has extensive experience in helping businesses to develop through their employment practices and strategies and has worked in both the private and public sector – and with private sector clients delivering on behalf of public sector organisations. Lyndsay has worked with FTSE 100 employers (such as Costa Coffee and Kier Construction) and also those employers looking to take on their first employees . Lyndsay offers a unique blend of commercial, operational HR and a strategic understanding of people management.
For businesses with 10 or less employees who already partake in the BCGN monthly service we offer an Email HR Helpdesk Service at a much subsidised rate – starting from £20 a month per employer.
This service offers an email support service for you to ask your employment queries. You’ll receive pragmatic, straightforward advice within 48 hours. If the issue is complex or requires in-depth advice then our consultant will either signpost you to the right service or contact you to discuss providing more detailed support. This service also includes a quarterly HR & employment law briefing on any forthcoming changes.
If your business needs a little more ongoing support, we also offer a full HR Consultancy Service, which can work with you and your business to provide you with the correct advice and documents to ensure your business operates with the UK legal framework; and if required develop your businesses’ People Strategies to align with your overall business plan.
The HR Consultancy Service includes:
- An HR Audit of current arrangements (by phone or in person) and support in putting the resulting requirements into place
- Unlimited email and telephone support – always someone to call when you need advice.
- Unlimited document production – the letters and documents you need to run your business, each tailored specifically for your business and situation.
- An on-site meeting with you once a month.
- Contract/handbook and policy review over a 12 month term
- Quarterly newsletter
This support is available from £299 a month, please contact your coach or Lyndsay at Lyndsay@BGCN.co.uk to discuss your requirements.
We can also offer you One Off and Specialist Support. This can include but is not limited to:
- Support with Acquisitions, Mergers and TUPE transfer.
- Training in HR matters, e.g performance management, disciplinary etc
- Recruitment support, which might include placing the adverts, shortlisting CV’s and interviewing
- Outplacement support (CV reviews, interview and career coaching etc) for employees who are being made redundant
If you would like to discuss how we at BGCN can help with your people and employment matters please speak with your coach, or contact Lyndsay@BGCN.co.uk for more information.