Workplace Wellbeing Consultancy service
Through our Associate Transformational Change and Wellbeing Coach, Sue Henry we’re able to provide you with the opportunity to use a technology (Heart Rate variability monitor HRV) that is used by many leading sporting and corporate organisations to help their people understand more about themselves. The data provides an insight in to how lifestyle impacts on our sleep, energy and performance.
This can be offered as part of a workplace executive development programme or for individuals who want to understand more about themselves and maximise their personal performance and build resilience.
We’re able to offer one off support or a bespoke package to:
- People who want more energy, better sleep and more time to enjoy life but struggle to find time to prioritise their health and wellbeing
- Business owners/senior leaders who care about the wellbeing of their staff and want an effective workplace wellbeing strategy.
Our Workplace Wellbeing Consultancy service includes:
- Individual lifestyle and Executive Coaching to improve performance and resilience using HRV monitor.
- Executive Team ‘Optimum Performance Programme’ using HRV monitor
- Workplace strategy review/development and delivery
- Workplace wellbeing needs assessment