Business Growth Coaches Network are proud to announce a series of business training courses covering a range of business topics.
BGCN is excited to be partnering with Clarity4D to offer Personality Profiling 121s and workshops.
We us the suite of profiles to support you and your teams to:
- Understand more about self – both strengths and weaknesses
- Set goals through self-coaching
- Build confidence
- Understand more about others who may have different preferences
- Adapt our communication style for improved relationships
- Form the basis of authentic leadership behaviour
- Provide a frame-work for a personal development plan
- Create a language of “colour”
With over £26M UK based users and over £600M worldwide this is the social media platform of choice for business people. Are you using this effectively to drive your business forward to best effect? Do you have a strategy within your business on how to use this to attract new opportunities? Do you post now and wonder why you get low levels of likes, comments and engagement? Our Course can help dispel the myths and help you make more of this great opportunity to connect with more like minded business people and win more business.
Our 2 hour Workshop takes attendees through a step by step process to success covering:
- How to create a Profile that gets noticed
- How to build your audience
- Understanding the Linkedin Algorithm and how to make the most of it
- The difference between posts and articles
- Comments, Likes and Shares
- What to post that engages
- How to work as a team to achieve more
- Latest developments that make using Linkedin even better
- How to monitor your progress and effectiveness
This Essentials of Managing course equips managers with the core skills they need to manage well, and in turn, get the best from their teams. Participants will learn tools and frameworks to help them manage, have the opportunity to put these into practice during the session, and develop their confidence to immediately start managing their teams better. This course is suitable for those new into managerial roles as well as those more experienced managers who would like to refocus on this vital element of their role.