The online group membership programme that will show you how to get more connections, create better content faster, better engagement & ultimately generate more sales.
Would you like to do more business on LinkedIn?
Perhaps you joined LinkedIn because you dreamed of using it to make new B2B connections and ultimately sales.
You’ve updated your profile and you want to talk about your business and how you can help people. But you panic over posting content and overthink it. So, you rarely post and when you do, you’re waiting with anticipation to see how many people in your network like and comment on your posts.
As you may already have discovered, if you don’t have a strategy in place you can easily be sucked into a LinkedIn vortex and not see any return for the time you’re spending on the platform.
If you want to network like a pro and turn LinkedIn into a lead generation machine for your business you NEED a strategy.
LinkedIn Labs membership will help you get more LinkedIn connections, create better content faster, get more engagement and ultimately generate more sales to build a thriving & sustainable business.
Using LinkedIn to grow your business takes time. There is no fast track to building authentic relationships. Like in real life you wouldn’t propose on a first date! But! There is a way to refine your approach and increase your chances of getting a yes! Which is what you ultimately want. More yes’s.
This is how it works:
- On the 3rd Monday of the month at 9am join our group coaching calls so you can ask questions and get feedback on how you’re doing. If you can’t make a call live, you can ask your questions in advance, and watch the recording at a later date in the LinkedIn Labs portal.
- Access to the ‘How to’ video library which will show you how to maximise your profile, build connections, create content and generate engagement.
- Accountability – so you get things done. There’s step by step ‘action’ tasks to help you network like a pro, a dedicated Linked group so you’ll have all the support you need to succeed.
Want to find out more about LinkedIn Labs and how it can help you?
Watch this short video.
By joining the LinkedIn Labs you’ll have:
- More LinkedIn connections
- Better engagement on your content
- Even more inbound leads
All of which will add up to more sales.
If you don’t have much of a LinkedIn presence, don’t worry. We’ll cover all of that in LinkedIn Labs.
With Peter’s advice and guidance I have improved my profile, increased my connections and learnt how to write engaging posts that get noticed.
Michael Healy | Owner, Octopus Printing
Connect with Michael on LinkedIn here.
Imagine what your business would look like if you had a steady stream of new clients from the time you’re spending on LinkedIn?
If people were approaching, YOU to find out how they can hire you and/or buy your products?
(Rather than you having to send awkward LinkedIn messages).
That’s what having an engaged LinkedIn profile can do for you…
- Targeted personal profile
- More relevant LinkedIn connections
- More frequent and relevant LinkedIn posts
- Greater engagement on your posts
- Plus even more inbound leads
What’s included in LinkedIn Labs?
LinkedIn Labs Portal
- The LinkedIn Labs portal contains videos, workbooks and guides around the four pillars of how to get more inbound leads on LinkedIn:
- Plus! Advanced Video on How to Win Clients on LinkedIn.
- Plus! Extra videos on how to maximise your LinkedIn presence for high growth by using the latest LinkedIn features.
Monthly Group Coaching Call
- Join Peter Basford for a monthly group coaching call where Peter can answer your specific questions or provide additional support where you need it.
LinkedIn Labs Members Only LinkedIn Community
- All LinkedIn Labs members will have access to a private members LinkedIn community where you can network and ask for support.
Meet the LinkedIn Labs programme director, Peter Basford
Peter had 33 years banking experience and is used to dealing with clients of all types from Start-ups to £500M+ per year turnover Multinational Businesses. He has worked in commercial, private banking and retail banking.
Here’s a list of the types of businesses we’ve helped with LinkedIn
IT consultancies, marketing consultancies, Film production companies, Financial services, Printers, Designers, Builders, Business coaches, Accountants, Solicitors, Tech starts ups and Marketing agencies.
Who is LinkedIn Labs for?
- Service-based based businesses (including hospitality)
- Product-based businesses
- Online business
- Offline businesses
- New businesses
- Established businesses
- Freelancers/sole traders
- Small/Medium sized businesses
LinkedIn Labs is not for you if:
- You’re not prepared to watch the videos in the online LinkedIn Labs portal
- You won’t take strategic action
- You’re not prepared to receive constructive feedback
- You can’t spend up to 15 minutes a day engaging on LinkedIn
What people say
I am so thankful for the help and support I received from Peter to help strengthen my LinkedIn page. Peter’s advice was spot on during our consultation and I have been receiving a lot more engagement with my posts and connecting with strong networks ever since reworking my profile.
Aysha Scott | Founder, A Scott Productions
Connect with Aysha on LinkedIn here.
It’s unusual to find someone so knowledgeable and who can explain the way LinkedIn actually “works” and all done in layman’s terms online. How to set up a proper profile, reacting to posts, posting dos and don’ts, content that works, levels of connections, executing meaningful searches and proactive LinkedIn management – all great stuff and lots to do. Thank you.
Arthur Rennie | Export Consultant, South of Scotland Local Export Partnership
Connect with Arthur on LinkedIn here.
Peter provided a comprehensive report that not only indicated the areas that required improvement, but also clear steps to take and the reasoning behind the suggested changes. It is too early to determine the effects of the changes but it has left me feeling confident that I am utilising the platform to its full potential. I can highly recommend Peter.
Lenitha Bishop | Head of DPOs, DPO Centre
Connect with Lenitha on LinkedIn here.
Frequently Asked Questions
£27 per month.
All members of LinkedIn Labs have access to a monthly online group coaching call with Peter Basford, access to the LinkedIn Labs portal and the LinkedIn members only group.
As a member all of the resources in the LinkedIn Labs portal (videos, workbooks and guides) are available for you to consume at your own pace. The monthly group coaching calls are live, but recordings of the call will be made available to members.
Yes, and B2B business.
We don’t offer refunds, so please read the details on this page carefully and email us email@example.com with any questions you have before joining so you can ensure you are making the right decision.
You will have access to the LinkedIn Labs materials for the duration of your membership. If you miss a payment you will immediately lose access to the materials.
There is a private LinkedIn group for all members where you can ask questions and get feedback or assistance.
You have access to the materials for the period of your membership.
It’s a membership programme. This means you can choose to work through the course materials at your own pace, with no pressure to be part of the community.
We offer a bespoke programme for businesses that want to train their staff. Click here to find out more.
If you are looking for more 121 support, particularly with sales prospecting and targeting we also offer a limited number of 121 coaching opportunities.
For £97 per month you will receive all the benefits of being a member of LinkedIn Labs, plus an hour of 121 online coaching each month to help you drive specific sales leads and opportunities. To join click here.