Vacancy Part-time Project Administrator
Part-time Project Administrator – Graduate Internship
Home based – preference given to applicants from Cambridgeshire
Start date Tuesday 1 September 2020
Business Growth Coaches Network (BGCN) is looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic candidate to join our team as a part-time Intern for up to 26 weeks. This is an exciting opportunity for recent graduates with a real interest in business and entrepreneurship to gain knowledge and insight as well as learn some valuable skills. It will provide you with first-hand experience with an exceptionally well-connected network of experienced business mentors and coaches.
As an Intern you will provide support to an exciting project to deliver Peer Networks across the Eastern region. These are diverse cohorts of business leaders brought together for high impact group sessions, facilitated by BGCN. Currently, it is envisaged that these will be delivered virtually but they may be extended to live events in Cambridgeshire, depending on the CV-19 operating environment.
The aim is to help local businesses to strengthen and grow and positively benefit the economic performance of the region. You will have the opportunity to support the team in client work across a wide range of business sectors.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have The Following Skills
- A demonstrable interest in business and entrepreneurship
- Strong personal time management and organisational skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Motivated and proactive solution finder
- Accuracy and close attention to detail
- Good research capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to build and maintain positive relationships
- Understanding of social media and communication tools
- Ability to operate effectively both independently, and collaboratively as part of a team
This is a part-time paid internship for an initial period of between 20 and 26 weeks and paid at a competitive rate. The job holder will be required to flexibly work around 8 hours per week. The working days are flexible and in agreement with the successful applicant. A bonus is available for successful delivery of the completed project. There is a possibility that the project will be extended and the internship could continue beyond the initial 26 weeks.
For an informal chat contact Alison 07769 697240 or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org